Gluten free christmas

Monday 17 December 2012


If you follow my blog you will quickly discover that I talk a lot about gluten free, that is because 3 years ago I discovered I was allergic to wheat. Navigating my new food world was like walking through a mind field, one step to a hidden gluten bomb! Thankfully it gets better every year, I have learned where to step and built a new healthy food path free from insidious gluten ingredients. I did that with tons of research, books and wonderful blogs made by people who like me cannot eat gluten.

So with that in mind, being that Christmas is quickly approaching I thought I would share fabulous gluten free cookie recipes because holidays are wonderful but busy and if you are GF you have better things to do with your time. Plus if your not GF you can still enjoy these yummy cookies from Nicole at Gluten free on a shoestring



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger